Sunday, September 2, 2012

Pinterest Success!

I found this yummy looking recipe on Pinterest a few weeks ago but needed a lazy weekend morning before I could make it! After a wonderful Saturday of Clemson-ness (1-0 win for soccer in double overtime vs South Carolina and a 26-19 win for football over Auburn) I finally had a morning off!

So what better way to celebrate all three things then with ciniminis!


I must say I didn't really read/follow the steps that were laid out because I was so excited to pop them in the oven! But ... I would suggest rolling the dough as they did - because mine didn't seem to stick together very well when cutting them. And ...add a little splash of vanilla to the melted butter before you brush it on! Sweet Kick! While these minis were baking in the oven, I did follow the recipe for the maple icing. This was the perfect mixture and had plenty to double dip the minis leftover in the kitchen!
I think these will be added to the bed and breakfast recipe collection! I would venture to say that these can be made ahead of time by preparing the dough and wrapping it in wax paper and freezing it or refrigerating it over night to make the morning of even quicker! Please check out the link for Iowa Girl Eats to give her credit for this cinimini recipe and more detail pictures of the process! ENJOY! 



No comments: