Monday, September 17, 2012

Busy Season

Tis the Season, and I don't hear any Christmas music. Soccer is in full swing and we opened with ACC play in Boston and Maryland. I thought BC and Miami were long road trips, but as we welcome Notre Dame to the ACC- travel will get more exciting. Between the new addition to the ACC and the Apple press conference, I don't know what is bigger in my world! iPhone 5!?!

Clemson kicked off the football season, and is now 3-0. They head to Florida State this weekend for College Game Day.  Speaking of Florida, Marc's parents are coming for a visit this weekend. We haven't seen them since the Bahamas so it will be a great visit.

Another visit that is over due is to my college roomie.  She took the OWNCloset Challenge, and I am sad to say she went shopping! Not sure if I am sad, or jealous, or both... but with good reason, she needed to look stunning at a boyfriend's family function ... so I guess we will let her slip this time.

Slipping from Summer to Fall is happening as we speak, the Clemson sunsets continue to look fabulous and the crisp fall air is rolling in.  I haven't had a Pumpkin Spice Latte yet, surprised Facebook hasn't revolted against me yet. Heavens, its soon time for Peppermint Mocha season....


No comments: