Thursday, September 27, 2012

OWNCloset Update

278 days
39 weeks
9 months 

UNTIL I CAN GO SHOPPING! Wow, put it like that and I don't know if I will make it! It seems like forever, worse then waiting for Christmas, vacation, or your birthday. 

I'll bring you up to speed on a few things related to OWNCloset...

I can't bring myself to unsubscribe to my millions of retail emails. And it is painful when I delete an email title ... 70% off TODAY ONLY! I will say deleting email is easier then throwing away my family and friends coupons for Macy's... And knowing their is an $11.47 credit on my Macy's credit card is even worse. It's like free money just sitting there, and I can't spend it.

I can honestly say this is the first time since I was 14 that I already started a Christmas list. I don't consider clothes and accessories on my list as cheating because you are allowed to except gifts. (Check the rules, just can't lobby for them!) But, I am worried that my family may laugh, and go with other gift options to make me really suffer in my OWNCloset.... Please be nice Santa, I have been good!!!

I recently went to Old Navy to purchase a gift for a friend, and well... I am somewhat thankful I can't buy new clothes. I had a hard enough time embracing and welcoming skinny jeans to my closet.... Let alone NEON COLORED skinny jeans. But I am happy to report that I had total self control and was able to browse ANd walk out empty handed. ( Minus the gift of course.)

88 days
13 weeks
3 months ( almost) 
Of NO SHOPPING!

No comments: