Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Cousin B!

I feel guilty that I have convinced some friends go do this challenge with me. While I don't think I twisted their arms (to hard)- i feel bad when they ask for permission to buy clothes. By no means are my rules the end all be all, so I feel bad they are suffering with me. (But, honestly, I am happy I am not alone!)


My cousin is in need of a party dress for a wedding coming up and claims to have nothing in her closet. Various reasons... Size, style, appropriate, season, color, etc...  So she went shopping! IN OTHER FRIENDS CLOSET! YIPPEE for Cousin B! While she wasn't successful, she at least exhausted all options before heading to the local mall. At the mall she found something described as a 'navy, classic, staple dress for the future'. 

While she may 'break the pact' as she stated it, I count this as a win still. Before any of us started OWNCloset, we would have never considered borrowing clothes or shopping in friends' closets as our first option.  Nor would we have bought a staple dress with the thought of wearing it again.

Yay Cousin B! Hope you splurged on some good accessories from your mom or sisters' closets! 

2 comments:

-k- said...

Go B!! I wanna see pictures!!

Unknown said...

Wedding is today so I will send a pic when I'm dressed :-)