Monday, August 27, 2012

Routines


I am fast approaching the end of my second month of OWNcloset Challenge and think I am finally in the routine of not shopping.  It is day 58 and I can honestly say I have worn some clothes in my closet that I haven't worn in a while, gotten creative with layering, and really wish I had better accessories! But overall, I feel good about the way things are going. Bring on month #3!!!

I have also stuck to the routine of entering my budget into an excel spreadsheet. Its a lot easier because I don't have as many transactions since I have eliminated trips to TJ Maxx and Macy's.  Looking at last August's clothing expenses I spent $124.90, so combined with July 2011: that is a total of $304.36 in my savings account! WOOHOO!

Since work started to slow down. Believe it or not ... I have gotten into routines of packing my lunch before I go to bed, hitting the gym, and doing laundry more then once a week.  The more routines I have, the more organized I am, and the better I feel.

Speaking of routine... its not very routine that I get a date night with this cute guy!

No comments: