Sunday, August 12, 2012

Realizations

I was emailing back and forth with my mom about a family friend's wedding and travel plans. I immediately got excited for 3 reasons.

1. It's a WEDDING!
2. I can GO because it is after soccer season.
3. I can get a NEW dress.

I love getting new dresses for fancy events and normally start looking way before I need it. I quickly went from high to low when I realized that I can't buy a new dress. And.... gasp... I have to repeat something in my closet.  I have plenty of dresses, and don't wear them often so the repeat offense shouldn't be to big of a deal, but man I was seriously bummed out.  I posted a facebook status related to not shopping for a new dress and got instant feedback. Lots of girl friends posted or texted that I can go shopping in their closets and they would be glad to have a virtual fashion show! Instantly I was back on track with OWNcloset, and super excited that my friends are so supportive of me completing the challenge!  I only have 323 days to go...

No comments: