Sunday, December 16, 2012

OWNCloset Update

168 days since I have gone shopping! Its been pretty easy so far. Work has kept me very busy with little to no down time, and we have a terrible mall. So the combination has worked out wonderfully.

I must say, my Christmas shopping has been a lot more focused since I can't shop for myself. Its actually been quite nice.  As far as my Christmas list, its been a little hard to come up with since I haven't been in a mall to see things for my wish list.

I can honestly say I have wore clothing that hasn't been out of my closet for at least 5 years. I was able to update a navy dress with some newer accessories and even got some compliments! I also have tossed some things into the goodwill box. Because, lets be real - If I don't want to wear it this year ... I'll never wear it!

I am SUPER excited for my half way point!!! JANUARY 1st! That means I am able to go SHOPPING! But... only for new under things :) If I am unable to go on New Year's Day, I will allow myself to go over the weekend... but not twice :) Now this may be TMI - but I am seriously afraid of buying uncomfortable bra or underwear, since I will have to wait until July to replace it!

If you are just catching this blog and wondering what I am talking about check here for an explanation.

No comments: